Friday, December 13, 2013

Farewell 2013

As December approaches every year, I always seem to find myself saying the same thing, "this year was the worst! I hope next year will be better."

I realized it's not true and I'm just attracting negative energy.

2013 for me was a great year, no matter how much I hate the number 13 (or any other odd number). Just because a couple of little things didn't go the way I wanted it to go, I say that it was a bad year. In fact, it's just the opposite! It was an AMAZING year! I visited 5 different countries which I haven't been to before, I changed my lifestyle, I moved/settled somewhere else, I made new friends, built stronger bonds with my old friends, had my family by my side, and everyone I cared about is healthy today!

What more do I want?

Would you agree with the following statement:
It's easier to remember the bad times than the good times.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment